Doctor's Visit 1/27/2015

We went to the doctor today, it was nice to see Maria (the doctor's nurse).  She wasn't at the office on our last visit since she was sick. 

We got to listen to the baby's heart beat with the Doppler today, it sounds so precious.  There was a lot of static because he loves to wiggle around.  Dr. Woods started measuring my belly today, it was 25 cm.  She said that it was a cm bigger than expected, but she said my belly could be +/- 2 cm either direction and it would be normal.  I still have a gut feeling that we are further along than we believe.  I guess we will see if Leo comes early.

I got a bunch of info about recommended pediatricians, now I can start doing research and visiting the ones I like.  Wish me luck!  At our next visit I get to complete the Glucose test, she gave me this power drink and a whole list of instructions.  I had to read them a couple of times to make sure I know what I need to do.

After the doctor I had to stop at Fat Straws, I wanted a Taro Slush!  It was delicious by the way!

I got an exciting call today.  The baby furniture was delivered to the store.  So I called the movers and scheduled to have then deliver Wednesday 1/28.  I am so excited!  I cannot wait to see it!

Comments