Happy Birthday Cobalt

Our 4 legged fur baby turned 4 today.  I cannot believe how time flies by.  It feels like he only came into our life a few months ago.  You can see how much he has grown.  I have been trying to find the email address for Mike and Diana Pollan (the breeders) so that they could see how much the "little green boy" has grown.  Cobalt really has a goofy personality like his mom and dad.  He can be stubborn as a mule too.  Our dog trainer Mary told me I need to be more forceful with him, he senses that I'm not the alpha and I let him slide when he doesn't do what he is supposed to.  Hopefully over the next few months I will learn to be tougher with him and in turn learn some good techniques for mothering Leo.

Cobalt is going to be a big brother this year.  I am nervous and excited for him to meet Leo.  I have been trying to figure out what we will do with him when I have to go to the hospital to deliver.  Do most people take their dogs to a boarding facility?  Since the hospital is about 25 minutes away from the house, it's kinda far for Sean to drive back and forth several times a day.

   Happy Birthday Cobalt, Mommy Loves You!!!!

Comments